Sunday, December 24, 2017

A Crazy Year almost over

This year has been a crazy year, one that I hope I never have to go through again. Work, health, and just plain life, I am finally getting to the point I can breathe again.
But I have also had some good things happen!

In October we added another four legged friend to the family. Her name is Cygne (Syg-Nee) and is some sort of collie/hound mix. She has been super easy to train, and so far so good. She is about 6 months old now, and it was the best choice!







She has passed basic obediance, and we are moving on. I am hoping that we can get her therapy dog certified when she gets older!

I also moved. Just down the road from where I was before, but on much more land. I was just able to bring my horses this week and it is so nice to have them home. I also built a barn, something I have never had before. Of course, it is not finished yet, I am doing it as the budget allows. But I am so excited to see it finished!






I have also had the privilege to start working with some amazing horses. I will write them their own post one day, but they are so fun. One of them had never been worked before, barely knew how to work on the lead line at 5. The other had been ridden at 2 for 30 days, and is now 7. We are really getting somewhere though.








I really am looking forward to this year being over, so at least I can feel like I am starting over. But the good things have sure kept me going! I have so many goals for next year, so we will see where we will go from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment